Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Kira!

"Tower of Ding Dongs"birthday cake credit goes to Lisa B.
Well since Kira's 10th Birthday came and went while we were at Lake Powell I thought her blog birthday wish would have to wait till next year. However when she very sweetly asked me, "When can I watch my birthday slideshow on your blog?" my heart melted and I decided better late than never. So here's to Kira's year in review- age 9. Yes that means all of my kids are in the double digits now! Bonus points if you tell me what one of your favorite pictures of Kira is....

4 comments:

Quinn said...

I miss Kira! I loved the picture of her sitting and playing and dreaming in the sand with her white dress. WTG SIS!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I would have to say the one with her swimming and only her head it showing. hee-hee. I also likethe first one with her and her sis in the sand in white.

Robyn said...

What a great Mom you are to take the time and make the video! I might have said "well, when you turn 12 like Kyle that's when I do a video for the birthday". Very fun video and Happy Birthday to Kira!!!

Kylee said...

There's no way I could choose a favorite picture of her! She's always so stinkin' cute.