Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Birthday Post


Well it's true I have a tendency to be a little less than punctual at times. However I also belive that "it's the thought that counts", "better late than never", "just do your best", & "take one day at a time". So all that being said I did NOT miss Anthony's birthday I just couldn't post about it yet. We are officially celebrating it tomorrow anyway so actually I'm EARLYish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best husband anyone could ever hope for. I seriously don't deserve you, but I thank my lucky stars that I have you! I don't mean to get all sappy either so I better stick with what I do best... pictures. September 10th- you are 39 (for the first time. I understand if you want to be 39 again next year, I can be bribed.)

5 comments:

Anthony said...

Hey, not fair putting things about me on your blog...

Quinn said...

Nuts, I missed it. Somehow I missed a couple of weeks when I transfered (manually) all of my birthdates from my Palm to my Outlook Calender. Tell him I am sorry. I'll work on something.

Franziska Patterson said...

Hey happy birthday Anthony! I got really confused when I read Gusti's blog and she was speaking about the best husband anyone could hope for, and I thought, why is she writing about Henry???? Just kidding! I think Gusti's lucky, too. We miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Happy Late Birthday Anthony! I hope you didn't have to clean out the garage on your birthday. Gusti I'm a little disappointed ...... no slide show? ;)

Ally said...

Happy Bday Tony. You are old!! 'Course I'm not sayin' how old I am!!