Thursday, September 18, 2008

IPPA Convention

Not a good picture but some great friends. I just got home yesterday from the Intermountain Professional Photographers Convention. Meet Jerrie and Tami. We have so much fun together. They are both board members so I kinda just follow them around. They are the kind of friends that you look forward to seeing because time and distance have no effect on us. We just pick back up where ever we left off. At convention there is a print competition, lots of speakers, a trade show, and lots of socializing. I am one of those chicken photographers that doesn't take criticism very well so the thought of submitting my images for a professional critique and public review just scares the heck out of me. I am publicly committing myself to ENTER print competition next year! I have wanted to for a long time. I've even had generous offers from others with more experience who will give me feedback and help along the way. I will take you up on it and will try to leave my ego at the door so I will be ready to listen and learn. I also learned some things about branding that I will need every ones help with..... more to come on that in another post. So- till next time.

3 comments:

Jer said...

Aren't we cute

Deborah said...

Gusti--you look gorgeous

Terri said...

Gusti, You know we have been waiting a long time, for this decision!! YOU know we think your photography talents are 1st rate!! We will look forward to this!
Love you, Mom & Rex