Monday, September 29, 2008

Brunettes definately have more fun!







It's fall... some people decorate their houses... some people work outside... some people change their hair... some people do all three. Kali was nervous about what people would say about her new hair color so I suggested letting me take a "few" pictures so she could see for herself what it looked like. That alone should explain all the pictures in this post. :-} I was outside on a beautiful day with my camera in hand. Then along comes Anthony, poor unsuspecting fella that he was, wondering what we were doing outside? I kinda wanted to know what my hair looked like too, so I begged if he would take a few shots of me, and maybe a few of me & Kali. Of course first I needed to take a few shots of him to get the lighting just right. Then I wanted to know how my hair looked in the sun. Then along comes Kira... so maybe it was a couple over a "few". (I have the most patient and supportive husband ever. He didn't even complain when I would make suggestions for improvement and ask him to take "just 1 more") When my family had retreated indoors for cover, I realized that my memory card wasn't full yet so I got a "few" more shots of my garden. But that will be a future post. So tell me what you think of the new hairdos?

10 comments:

Sarah said...

BRUNETTES ROCK !!!! Wow I can't believe how Kali's dark hair brings out her eyes. She's one hot chicka!

~S

Serenity Rachel said...

Tell Kali the color looks totally natural. I like it! My hair is looking pretty sad. Luckily, I don't see too many people these days. We'll see you on Sunday, right? What do you want me to bring? The usual or something else?

Darilyn said...

Kali looks just like you did at that age. It's crazy to look at her and see you.

Quinn said...

Gosh I can't wait to see you guys. I am missing Kyle in the pics. he must have ran faster than the others. I love the hair!! Wow, with your hair long, straight and brunette, we can't possibly look a lot alike now. 8-) We'll see. You both look gorgeous and Kira and Anthony too.

Deborah said...

wow brunette REALLY suits Kali. her skin just glows! and your "do" is fab as well. Looking forward to seeing you when I'm visiting Reni.

Kylee said...

Very, very good looking! I really like the color on both you and Kali. Keep it up!

Camillo Mass said...

You all look great! I love the color on Kali and it looks really natural! I just moved to Seattle and am hoping to come visit while Quinn is in town! Do you know the exact dates of her being at your house or in SLC? Gusti you are just a beautiful person and I think you look amazing!

Camillo Mass said...

Ok, so Manchild is really me Anita, I am on Camillo's computer right now and that is his google name.

candace said...

Okay you look TOTALLY hot with that hair, seriously!!!! Kali, what did she grow up like 10 years!!! so cute, you guys look great and Anthony is a great sport!

candace said...

.... but blondes have more fun I have to say....