Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School- day 14

Okay, Okay I know this might be "old news" for some of you that actually took pictures of your kids on their 1st day of school however I sometimes run on my own timeline. (If you don't belive me just read my last post.) Anyway when Kira came home from school last Friday I thought she looked adorable. I love that they have to wear uniforms and I especially like the plaid jumpers that the girls can wear. They look so "school girl", classic and timeless. When Kyle and Kira saw me pointing my camera in their direction they said, "Mom, what are you doing?" I said, "I just want to take a few pictures" and they groaned in unison. (as if MY definition of a few doesn't match with their own?) I told them to just be natural and keep doing whatever they were doing before they saw me. SO I got this...
I laughed and said now really just pretend I'm not even here. And I got this...
and this...
and this...
I said, "Do you guys always have to be so obvious?" and I got this...
and this...
finally I gave up and said, "Okay, were done" and then I got this...

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute! doncha just wanna slap 'em upside the head? LOL

When did they get so grown up? sheesh
I love the uniforms. Pace's kids wear them now too.

Kylee said...

I loved this post! It totally shows their personalities as well as how cute they look in their uniforms. :)

Krista Lou Cook said...

So great!!!! I am still cracking up!

Patience said...

Don't worry about not getting the first day. At least you got something. I should get some too. We'll see. The pictures are great. when did Kyle get to be such a young man????

Franziska Patterson said...

haha...Kyra looks totally cute in her outfit. I understand the kids though. I can't relax either when I have a camera pointed my way.

Quinn said...

oooohhhh, I miss them all so much! They look great. I love school uniforms. I wrote a pro/con article for an English class on this once. I feel uniforms are excellent on all accounts.

candace said...

LOL! I am dying about this post so cute.