Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Three Amigos



What a Happy Day when I get to see 2 of my dearest and oldest friends. Mary (and her husband John) flew in for a conference and Jamie took a break from her rigorous schedule (SLCC nursing program) so we could all hang out for a few hours. Sad that our lives are so busy that a few hours was all we could manage, but I will take what I can get. Jamie, Mary and I have been friends since we were 14! We all had Womens Chorus our freshman year of High School and the rest is history. I love you girls!! (Krista wish you were here too)

4 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Have you ever noticed you all have similar eyes?

Darilyn said...

This picture just fills my heart with emotion and happiness.

Anonymous said...

What hot mamas! Wish I could have been there...

Quinn said...

Better late than never right? You are three beautiful women, whom I am thrilled to call friend. I cherish our friendships and looking at the three of you brings so many thoughts and feelings to my mind that I wouldn't know where to begin to really comment.