Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My First Business Card

Sooooo many things about this make me laugh. The size of the camera in my hands is just the first thing that comes to mind. (and I used to think it was heavy? bahahahahahahaha). No email address, no website, no blog. Wow things were more simple then. This picture was taken in October 2005. At least it’s not so humiliating that I can’t share it. In fact there are a few things I LOVE about this picture.. the size of my thighs, remembering that my shirt tag had a “M” on it (for medium), the family that I was photographing that day. My nostalgia always comes to the surface during this time of year. Thanks for sharing my musings.

old.business card

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

So cute!

Quinn said...

Congrats on being "in Business" since 2005!!