Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For Tori… one of my best fans

Here is a post just for you.

Remember this trip to Zurich, almost exactly 3 years ago?

This shop was dripping with stuff for Valentines day.

The gold man in the park that did tricks for you.

The train station.

The shop with the BEST chocolate I have ever had!!! They make it fresh every day and just break pieces off when you order.

 

Having fun with Tante Meike.

The beautiful Swiss Alps.

The monastery in Engelberg.

Watching them make cheese.

I love it when you always beg me to take pictures of you! My beautiful niece. We need to make sure we get a really cute one of the 2 of us next time.

I can’t wait to come and see you again next month! Where shall we go this time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Paris? Or Holland? Or we stay in hannover and go shopping (and take picturs (of course)). Dosent matter where we go I'm exited that you are comming!!!
Love,
Tori
PS: Mom finaly showed me how to comment=)

Meike said...

That was a fun time. I only wish that i would have known the good places in switzerland then that i know now :)
The chocolate is still VERY good.. unfortunately :)