Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feelin’ a little crafty

I can not remember the last time I went into a craft store. It’s not that I am opposed to them in any way, just that I haven’t had the time. So I still can’t explain how I ended up in a Roberts Craft last week? Or exactly what possessed me to purchase supplies to produce multiple projects? (maybe it was the incredibly high prices to buy things that are already finished?) Anyway I spent the better part of Saturday cutting, sanding and painting and really enjoyed it.  I even painted 7 picture frames for the girls room that I had been avoiding. Here are the fruits of my efforts.

GUS_5407crp

GUS_5411

GUS_5415

Ok who cares if these are napkin holders and I don’t even own any cloth napkins. They are cute right? Of course I bought 6 of them, and I did use 1 of them for my blocks.

GUS_5401

Yep I bought the sweetheart thing too. But it was my inspiration, I had too.

GUS_5420crp

Ok I’ve had this for years, but it totally goes with this post.

GUS_5392crp

The first letter is obviously an i right… come on Anthony why would I paint the name “Lou” on blocks anyway?

GUS_5428

Your right I didn’t make these either, but aren’t they cute?

GUS_5438

I picked this up in Germany last year and since I like it soo much I decided to share it with you too.

GUS_5416

And lastly Kali finally brought my Christmas present home from school yesterday. So here is a picture of that too.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Thanks for a laugh today. Happy Valentines Day!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I think you were subliminally thinking of "lou". Although it does look like an I.