Monday, December 1, 2008

Merry Christmas to me!

Wow has it really been that long since I've posted? Thanksgiving was really nice spending it with my family in Nevada. My favorite lens was just sent out for repair so I don't have any amazing pictures for you. While I was at the store to send my lens out I browsed just a bit too long at a lens I have had my eye on. I've been saving and saving for it. SO just cast your eyes upon this beauty that now resides with me....

Is that a hunk of lens or what? I can't wait to use it! Yes of course I will share the results with you. If I just didn't have so much computer work to do, because man I want to go play with my new toy!

4 comments:

Quinn said...

WOW and double WOW!! You probably could have flown to see me for that. LOL Merry Christmas and have fun with it. I can't wait for the posts. I've been having withdrawals. Call me.

Terri said...

I'm with Quinn, WOW!!
Gusti, I'm sure that's bigger than our camera!! But you know what, all I can say is "you definitely deserve it"! Your work is awesome, so I know you will enjoy it.
Love you, Mom

Terri said...

P.S. Besides this leaves out the element of surprise at Christmas.
:-) Knowing how much you do not like surprises.
Merry Christmas, Mom

Krista Lou Cook said...

Whoey! Cool! YOu will have to check out my blog and see what I got myself for Christmas!