Friday, December 19, 2008

Hope you have a Coat!
















I just looked at the weather forecast for the next week and we have SNOW, SNOW and more SNOW! I wanted to share some pictures that went along with the weather and just look what jumped out at me. OK I know you don't see any snow. But you can feel it coming. That's exactly how I'm feeling as I sit here at my computer listening to the 50 mile an hour winds try to blow my windows out. Brrrrr, I swear I can feel a draft as my windows rattle. This does nothing to entice me to get to the post office to mail the last of my Christmas packages. Alas I must go. Hope this post finds you warm and cozy and enjoying some of your favorite Christmas music!

5 comments:

Kylee said...

Sure enough, an hour and a half after you posted this, it's snowing! If none of us had to drive in it, I wouldn't really mind. But knowing Zach's on the roads for at least two hours a day (a lot more if it's snowing!), makes me hate it!

Serenity Rachel said...

It took me 2 1/2 hours to get from West Jordan to Pleasant Grove! Ahhh! With 5 children in the van it wasn't my favorite thing to do (at least we have 4 wheel drive). Snow and Rush Hour is not a good combo. I'm with Kylee, watching it from my window or even playing with my kids in it is fun but if I have to be in a car...No Thank You!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Thank you for the pictures. They warmed my heart on this cold day.... oh, how I LOVE that little one!

Ally said...

Ha!! Manda said you guys got about 2 inches. Check out Spokane...30 inches and 15 below. I know you are jealous!!

Terri said...

What a "cutie" she is!
Well Rex checks the weather report several times a day! (I guess that's the pilot in him) I keep asking what he's looking for? I think he's trying to figure out if we're going to have a "White Christmas". (It just started raining, so Snow isn't far behind.)
Gusti, Just so you know, your last post found us all over Reno looking for the "Light Keeper Pro"!! Numerous times in the internet for Rex, he finally found them at the local hardware store for 50% off (as are all their Christmas things) So he now has his & so will your Grandpa "Q" in his Christmas packages!
Just be careful what you start in here :-)
Love you, Mom