Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't cha want one?




















Either a lens like mine or one of my awesome Oreo truffles... Yes I could resist on longer and had to play with my new toy. I also had to bring something homemade to a Christmas party last night. It was a party for girls only so I didn't think it was fair to ask Anthony to make it for me. So thanks Costco for handing out recipe books to everyone who came shopping on black friday, because this is where I found my inspiration. Even someone who doesn't like to cook will occasionally be motivated to follow a recipe just to taste the final product. I have weakness for truffles (thanks Mom) and with only 3 ingredients this seemed like a task I could handle. The best part was that they were the MOST talked about treat at the party! Nobody could figure out what they were made of and of course no one expected me to be the contributor. It was soooo much fun. To explain the other photos with this post, my lens is made for low light conditions. So I had to test it with the outdoor decor that I have just put up. These shots are with available light only and hand held (no tripod). I'm not disappointed :-}

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You can't leave me hanging - please share the recipe! Oreos? Truffles? 3 ingredients? C'mon!

Krista Lou Cook said...

One? I think I'll take a dozen!

Terri said...

Ok so you know I will have to try it!! Thanks for the "heads up" on how to read the recipe.
Love you, Mom

Gusti said...

OK secret tip... if you click on the photos (most) will open an enlarged version of the picture in a new window. So planning ahead, knowing that others would want the recipe, I shot a picture to fullfill this request. The 4th picture from the top reveals ALL my secrets. If you can't quite read it just let me know and I will type it the old fashioned way.

lisabroadhead said...

Gusti,

Please update your blog so the chocolates aren't the first thing I see each time I check your blog. Or..... you could just bring me some.