Sunday, December 21, 2008

Way to go Swimmers!











So for my family that I used to email before I started blogging, I thought you might like to know how Kali's team did at District. Congrats are in order for the girls for taking 3rd place. And our hats are off to the boys for walking away with the 1st place trophy! (well ok, they didn't just walk off with it they did earn it!) And as proud parents we are so excited that Kali did well enough on her backstroke that she helped contribute points for that girls trophy. Keep up the good work.

4 comments:

lisabroadhead said...

Wahoo!!! Way to go Hunter!

Quinn said...

We belong to the Hunter Swim Team Fan Club and want to say: CONGRATS!! Jeffrey sends a big YIPPEE for the team too.

Sarah said...

I don't know ..... that blonde kid looks pretty wimpy! Don't ya think? Let's ask Kali ;)

Terri said...

Yahooo!!! Super Job Kali!! Oh & what about the blonde kid??? :-)
Love & Happy New Year!!
Mom / Grandma Terri