Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Costume Time... Do you have yours?

Yes, of course I bought my dog a costume for Halloween! I even got one for my Grandma's dog. I was hoping for some great shots of them together in costume but they had their own agenda...

Like begging for food from my Grandama, or...

taking a nap with Grandpa, or...

just acting like a DOG. The one with the red collar is KD, and of course my Bella has the pink collar. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for letting me bring Bella with us to visit.

5 comments:

Quinn said...

How in the world do you have time to post with me here? If I wouldn't spend so much time reading them, I might actually get a post in too. LOVE those darn dogs. Jeffrey must have asked me 4 times this evening when we were going back to Auntie Gusti's house so he could see Bella.

Deborah said...

oh sooo adorable!

Can't wait to meet Bella!

Darilyn said...

Those dogs are so cute.

Sarah said...

Those poor, poor dogs. I'm surprised Belle doesn't have her nails painted!

Krista Lou Cook said...

They are so cute. I love the last photo! As for the costumes - I just laugh!