Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo Tag


The rules of the game: Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it.


Thanks Krista this is the first BLOG game I've been invited to play, I was starting to feel like Rudolph (you know the red nosed reindeer) Never getting to play any bloggone games. :-}


First let me admit how hard is was not to cheat! You see I have literally thousands and thousands of pictures so I would have loved an excuse to share a completely random picture with out having to say much about it.


But I followed the rules and luckily it was a photo that I don't mind sharing. This is the Adamson Family, taken 2 years ago this month. This is when I decided that I need to charge additional for pets. Don't get me wrong, I had soooo much fun during this shoot, but man I was exausted. Seven dogs and a toddler, enough said.
Now it's your turn. I tag Patience, Candace, LeAnn, & Robyn

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

I"m so glad you posted this picture because the yawn that big dog is doing in the front is seriously making me smile.

Deborah said...

shoot I didn't read carefully enough to realize that you tagged specific people--and I just played! I never was very good at rules and taking turns!

but, on a more serious note--your photography is so outstanding-any picture you post would be beautiful!

Krista Lou Cook said...

On eof the main reasons I tagged you, rachel and my frield kellie was that you all are into photogrphy. i figured it would be a challenge to pick the one it fell on :)