Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

GUS_3261

I love taking this picture… the last one before I go to bed on Christmas Eve.

GUS_3280

Can you find me? Yep I’m in the ornament.

GUS_3288

Waking up in the girls room

GUS_3291

Oh what to do… get footage or search for chocolate?

GUS_3295

Traditional PJ pic

GUS_3318

Please, please let this really be a PS2 and not a cruel joke

GUS_3330

“I wanna live like no one else, so someday I can live like no one else”

GUS_3329

Who’s ready to play ball?

GUS_3333

Clothes, clothes and more clothes :-)

GUS_3335

We were lucky to have Amy share Christmas with us this year.

GUS_3336

I’m ready to go shootin’!!

GUS_3338

“And thanks for my new hair color, I love it”

GUS_3339

Of course I still pop the bubbles on the bubblewrap!

GUS_3340

Another merry Christmas at our house

4 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

It sounds like it was absolutely magical!

Darilyn said...

I love your pictures. I don't think I've ever told you or Quinn that I have always done the same tradition with my girls of them getting their favorite cereal on Christmas morning. I remember you guys getting that growing up and always thought it was cool and so I started it when Makenzie was old enough to care. I think she was three or four. I don't do the soda though just the cereal. So your picture made me really happy to see.

Gusti said...

Darilyn- I love sharing traditions, I think that is really cool that you do the cereal thing too. And thanks to both of you for ignoring the fact that it's February and I just posted from Christmas. You are the best!

Quinn said...

I was going back and looking for your chocolate covered something post to see if I want to make those this year and found this post. I never saw it, but after seeing you posted it in Feb. that could be why. It was fun seeing your pictures from last Christmas again. (Boy am I relieved too because I was thinking, wow, my memory is getting REALLY bad. Not one of these pics looks familiar.) Love ya.