Saturday, January 9, 2010

Na Na Na Na Na Na…. NASHVILLE!

Yep that is where I am.  I’m here for  Imaging USA,  the national  professional photographers convention.  And it means I get to add another state to my collection… I have never been to Tennessee. (a goal I made in my teens to visit  1 state per year till I have seen them all)

Anyway here are a few  pics of my trip so far:

DSCF0980alt

This is Tami, one of my photographer friends  ( our 3rd year together at Imaging USA).  We are standing in front of Opry MIlls – a huge mall right next to the convention center, so we had time for a little shopping.

DSCF0983

We are here during very unusual weather for these parts….snow.

DSCF0986

And of course whats a trip to Nashville without a visit to the Honky-Tonk district to hear some hopeful musicians and some good ole country music?  They were all soooooo good!

 DSCF0985

Tami and Andy (another photographer from AZ)  they met years ago and are well on their way to wedded bliss… Date set for May 11, 2010- Congratulations guys!

DSCF0988

And how could I resist getting a picture with “The King” it was even his birthday!

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Sounds like a blast. Nashville is on my list too!

Quinn said...

Can't wait to hear more details when you are back. Miss you.