Sunday, December 6, 2009

Spoilers

Well I just couldn’t resist. I took our family Christmas card pictures today and since I am way over due for a blog post I just had to share 2 images from today. This is poor Bella freezing her tail off… (oh wait, most Bostons don’t have a tail anyway)

GUS_2340

The second is proof that we are insane to be outside “standing around” in this weather. Can you say frostbite of the fingertips holding a metal camera in these temperatures? I sure can!

GUS_2409 

Hope you are warm and making time to enjoy this holiday season.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Oh "Poor Bella" looks like she's thinking right about now, that she should have been a "Sun Bunny"
I love her hat!!
Well it's still snowing here & 21 degrees, which doesn't compute with what I've heard, that it has to be warm enough to show. Like 32degrees!
Love you, Mom
PS I think Bella needs a goose down parka, with a bottom in it, on second thought, make that a hooded sleeping bag.

Alaskan Darlings said...

Ok this one gets a Post! I love your choice of colors for Bella. She looks really cute. AND COLD wh at are you talking about. I need to get a picture of our car thermometer saying -30 F. NO just kidding I know it is cold I am thinking about moving to Hawaii!