Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Festivities

I truly believe that no one is EVER too old to sit on Santa’s lap. And just to prove my point…

my partner in crime Lisa helped me show Kira just how it’s done.

GUS_2460alt

Anthony has had quite the performance schedule this year. He was in his first “band” gig for his work Christmas party (and did fabulous I must say). Kyle joined with him as part of a barbershop group for a couple of different parties. Kyle even had his own solo part, great job you definitely take after your father.

DSC_0050

Kali and I went to our first ever cookie exchange. Thanks for hosting this Darcy, what a fun idea!

I still need the recipe for the punch. It was pretty and tasty.

DSCF0923

Here are some of the treats that we got to take home with us.

DSCF0925

This is how Kyle likes to unwind after a long day. He just landed the part of Nathan in the school musical of Guys and Dolls. I will let you know when performances are scheduled for this Spring.

I have so much more to share but my time is short, we have a choir performance tonight. I am so grateful for Christmas music and how it helps me keep the holidays in perspective and bring the spirit into our lives.

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Such a crazy busy time, yet so much fun! Congrats to Kyle ! And I think Santa enjoyed that as much as you!

Darilyn said...

Fun times. Hey, we will be at Kearns high school on Feb. 6th for an Irish Dance competition. I would love to see you even though I will be busy with Emma. But I think Krista may come with us as well. I'll keep you posted.