Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas Sis

As I look out the window at the snow, it is fun to look at the image I have just finished working on. This is Quinn and her family. She is my older sister that I adore. This is also her Christmas present this year. So here is proof that I actually got it finished in plenty of time for Christmas… even though there is no possible way it will arrive at your house in time. Thanks for coming to spend last summer with us. Excellent times that will always be cherished. I Love you!

D20_0833sepia

7 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

That's a great picture! Well done Gusti. They should enlarge it, frame it and hang it up in the living room. I think, from all the family pictures you took of them, that I recall, this is definitely my favorite.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Such a great photo!

Robyn said...

What a photo!!!!

Darilyn said...

That is amazing. It is such a beautiful photo.

Quinn said...

I am enlarging it, maybe not framing it (Kind of thinking of going for frameless large fotos for the new house), and hanging it up in the living room or entry way. Thank you so much Gusti. I LOVE the sepia tones. Actually I AM going to hang it in the living room, because it is going to look so awesome, and then we can all remember everytime we see the picture what an amazing summer we had. Again I am at a loss for words.

Meike said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!

Gretchen said...

What a great picture! I also enjoyed seeing Quinn this summer in Oregon and here in Utah. She has a beautiful family and you captured them beautifully!