Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's better than owning a Boston?

Having two Bostons to play with! IMG_0158IMG_0161

Introducing Mattie.  A brindle Boston Terrier. On loan for this week only. Yes in my spare time I dog sit. Notice the sexy black underwear Mattie is wearing… NOT FUN… she is in heat.  Otherwise she is so sweet and fits right in with the family.

IMG_0162

This morning she even figured out Bella’s favorite cuddle spot.

IMG_0163 

You can tell Bella was feeling a little dethroned.

IMG_0159

How can anyone resist those faces? Mattie always has her tongue or a few teeth showing, which I find pretty amusing to look at.

 IMG_0160

It’s OK Bella I have decided that for now we make a better 1 dog family than 2.

PS all pics for this post are taken with my iphone… not bad eh?

1 comment:

Terri said...

Yes Bella is looking a bit sad....