Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lookin’ Lovely

Fact: Did you know simply touching your eyeball can be very hazardous to your appearance?

IMG_0169

I learned this all by myself, yesterday morning.IMG_0165

All I did was try to wipe a stray eyelash out of my eye.  Then I noticed a tiny red spot. And watched in horror as that spot continued to grow outward in a perfect round bump that felt more annoying than the eyelash. Then throughout the day yesterday the bump smoothed out leaving this ugly red patch. I seriously look like someone punched me… I almost wish they had.  At least the story would be more believable and exciting to tell.

2 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Oh, I'll have to show this to Henry. He'll love this (even though you don't). I'm sure he could have told you to not touch. :) If it's any consolation to you, we had a guy in our ward, who after getting food poisoning and vomiting like crazy all day long, had his whole eye ball look like that - both of them, and even redder than yours. He looked like a zombie.

You're still pretty - just with a red glare in your eyes. I'm sure it'll help with discipline at home.

Terri said...

Lets see, maybe look for one of those face painting places, it would help as a distraction from what you don't want them looking at. I'm really sorry you had to add this to your "life experience"!
Love you, Mom