Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Mornings

GUS_0501

I guess I would call this proof of a fabulous Friday night. My girls and I went to see ’Letters to Juliet’ last night. Kali now has a new all time FAV movie.

GUS_0508 

Even her toes look sleepy.

 GUS_0502

Yes the clock really says 10:23.

GUS_0504

Kali has a full day of fun ahead of her so of course she needs her beauty sleep. (Senior Ball tonight)

GUS_0507

GUS_0509

Kira after she peeked an eye open to see why she felt like she was being watched. I would have done the same thing. Poor girl, a photographer for a Mom, no respect for appropriate times to photograph. I’m sure I will have to pay for her therapy later.

GUS_0510

And then there’s Kyle… having breakfast with his friends. No I’m not talking about Bella. Look closely. The cell phone in hands and the “am I in trouble smile”.  Caught texting during a meal. Typically punishable by loss of phone. However since he was eating alone, today I let it slide.

Now to face the weeds and humiliation that are my front yard.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Very cute pictures!!
But I just can't help but wonder what you & Quinn would have said about this when you were Kali & Kira's age?
And never forget, in 5-10 years the weeds will still be doing their thing, but these special times with the kids will be gone.
Love you, Mom

Quinn said...

I'm green with envy - ooh how I would love to sleep till 10 (even 7) And I'm glad to see more pics of my family.