Thursday, June 25, 2009

"she drives me crazy, woo woo"




Anybody remember that song? Well somehow it just seemed fitting after pondering the fact that Kali now can officially drive... ALONE!! Not to admit paranoia or anything but my mind did start to wander a bit when that fire truck passed me today as I was headed home. And then I remembered she didn't even have the car today so relax, already! Exciting things are always hapening here. Forgive the quality of this picture I had to take it with my cell phone. Just look at that grin! Congrats Kali and you only missed 2 points, Fabulous!

4 comments:

Anthony Darling said...

not exactly sure how I feel about this one...although it will be nice to have another taxi driver in the pool

Nita said...

Way to go Kali! Looking good! Don't worry Gusti and Anthony! She's a good girl!

Sarah said...

Does she have the stick shift down? That was a memoriable drive home !!!

Quinn said...

Looking forward to experiencing THAT first hand.