Friday, June 19, 2009

Playing Bloggie Catch-up

So much has happened in the last 19 days that I don't even know where to start?
I will try to be chronological. So that means Chris Graduated!!!

The whole class of 2009

look who's in the very last row, and looking for us in the audience

"Can we go out for dinner now?"

"Look, it's for real"

"Let me straighten that cap for you!"

Outside the E center, taking pictures waiting for the traffic jam to disperse a little


Doesn't he look all grown up?

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I LOVE the pic of Chris looking for you. Mortarboard, mortarboard, Chris's face, mortarboard, mortarboard. Way to go Chris you're a great kid!

Quinn said...

Congratulations Chris!! Tell him I'll bring him a little chocolate from Germany (if it doesn't melt on the way) for his graduation present.