Sunday, June 21, 2009

16 pictures from a Sixteenth Party

Yep, my oldest is now 16!!!!! Such a milestone birthday. So many new opportunities and responsibilities. First Date, official drivers license, first job, a car to drive, decisions, decisions, decisions. Just when I think no, she's not ready to be 16, I will find a way to stop it... she matures overnight and thrills me with her wisdom, understanding and compassion towards life and others. Man I love this GIRL!! Enough rambling, enjoy the pictures.

Kali & Jenica latched onto each other in 3rd grade and haven't let go of each other yet!


Kali & Madison... swim besties

Sound Solutions (aka corbridge family) did the music. They are great!

Kali , Hyrum & Ken

the yummies

Jed & Anthony.... to cool to dance?

Laura & Talon

Mary & Kaysha
Her cake read, "Happy 16th birthday my Princess"

Luke & Christine

Grace, Hope & Kali

Kali & Corbin

Ken & Kali neighbor besties

Mary & Kali Birthday Besties... exactly 1 year apart

Avery

Kali & Hyrum, dancing or talking?

2 comments:

Henry said...

Wow...Kali is 16! crazy. I can't even imagine those stages yet with Sophia. Anyway, cute pictures. She's such a cute/pretty ladygirl.

I also love all the pics of Chris. It makes me so happy to see him so happy and to succeed in so many ways. I'm glad you guys took him in.

fran

Quinn said...

What a FUN party. Really wish I could have been there. We need to talk about the 23rd.