Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle


Welcome to July. Today is Kyle's 12th birthday! As I was searching for the perfect photo to post to celebrate this occasion I realized that if I was extremely selective I might be able to narrow it down to about 25-30 favorites. And when it comes to pictures of my children less is NOT more. So of course I decided it was time for a slideshow to give you more photos of Kyle than anyone but his mother would want to watch, recapping his last year. Reason tried to speak to me and remind me that I didn't do this last month for Kali and that it's not fair. I quickly silenced that voice when I thought about Kali traveling Europe this summer. OF COURSE LIFE'S NOT FAIR, who am I kidding? Please post a comment if you make it all the way through the slideshow, I'm just trying to guage intrest.

6 comments:

lisabroadhead said...

I watched the whole thing. Loved it and I love that kid!

Robyn said...

Great video! It shows me I should take more individual shots of my kids, I don't think I have that many shots of any one kid. Yikes! Happy Birthday Kyle!

Sarah said...

How did that boy get so old? Funny how our kids seem to grow older but we stay the same age! ;) LOVE U Paco!
~S

swimchicks said...

hey mom I watched the whole thing with anna and we loved it. I miss that kid! love you!
kali

Terri said...

Gusti,
We watched the entire show!! We loved it! After all what's the next thing to a Mom's predjuice?! I'm sure it has to be grandparents! Least ways that's how it was in my life & yours!
I told Rex the more recent shots,of Kyle, he's looking more like his Dad, & you know we think he's great!!
Love you Mom & Rex

Melanie said...

Holy Smokes...the kid is growing up! Wow. I hope you and yours are doing well. I think about you all the time. Love you.

~ Mel