Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some faces you may recognize

Including the kids that are coming this summer, I will have coordinated 18 German exchange students over the years. I have to say I am attached to every single one of them. Since I was in Germany during  their Spring Break, I only got to see a handful of my kids.  I will definitely plan better next year.  I will share the pictures of those I was able to see. I hope you know if you were one of the lucky families that hosted them, they still love and adore you and will never forget the time spent in your home!

GUS_6906

Playing  Thurn und Taxis

GUS_6911

Jeremy, Benedict, Me, & Charies

GUS_7548

Nils and future exchange students ( his siblings)

GUS_7551

Eating Benny’s famous pizza… YUM

GUS_7553

Me and Pauline

 GUS_7557

Charies

GUS_7559

Rockband- an American tradition

GUS_7577

Total Goofballs

GUS_7595

CUTIES

GUS_7837

Anna and her sister

GUS_7839

Look how grown up and beautiful you are!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Don't have sound on this @'* computer yet, so I didn't watch the whole slideshow. I am doing more sleeping at this time of night in front of my computer screen anyway. Benny is sitting on your bed trying to get his Iphone working - I mean come on he's had it for 3 weeks and still can't use it. He's beside himself. I saw Valentin on a walk with the dogs yesterday - I think he was here during break and we just missed him unfortunately. We will have to coordinate better. Going to bed! Thanks for blogging oh and Henning's sister was the first person to run up to me on Sunday and gush about the GREAT pictures you took. WTG Sis!

Gretchen said...

I can't believe how grown up Anna looks. They all are so cute and handsome!