Monday, April 12, 2010

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs

Maybe I am just someone who refuses to grow up, but I like coloring Easter Eggs almost as much as I like dressing up at Halloween.  Holidays are fun and I do my part to enjoy them. I guess that explains why we had 60 eggs to color this year, and plastic eggs do not get hidden at my house.  It was a little later than usual since I was still jet-lagging from my trip. ( What kind of crazies start to color eggs at  9:30 PM?)GUS_8225

GUS_8219

GUS_8228

GUS_8222

Kyle had a good friend come and help us that night.

Introducing  Kaylee :-)

GUS_8221

GUS_8220

GUS_8223

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

Kyle is standing awfully close to that "friend." She is darn cute though.

Quinn said...

Ha, I had 60 Eggs to color too, but at my house everyone gets 10, we had Martin and Meike visiting and they helped paint eggs too. I don't even touch them - the kids do it all themselves and I take the pictures - maybe you might see some here someday.