Friday, January 29, 2010

Lisha, Lisha, Lisha!

I just had to wish one of my favorite people

a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

future Monks

I was in Young Womens when this little girl came in as a Beehive and I was there when she left as a Laurel. I have been around for prom dates, swim meets, senior pictures, Lake Powell trips, foreign trips, family pictures, engagement pictures and lots of stuff in between. I have watched you grow up before my very eyes and develop into a confident young lady. Congratulations Bryce, she is quite a catch.I can’t wait to be there with you JUNE 11th and share in your most special day. Hope you have a FABULOUS birthday!

2 comments:

lisabroadhead said...

Gusti I love it! I talked Lisha into letting me hang it on the wall upstairs until she gets married.

Quinn said...

Awww, brings tears to my eyes. I feel thankful to have gotten to know Lisha too. I'll have to wish her happy birthday myself. The collage is SUPER!