Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Do dogs blush?

Well maybe my little Bella is exceptional because low and behold when I got home the other day, her cheeks were all pink!

D20_2408

You can tell by her ears that she was a little embarrassed.

D20_2374

I had already started picking up all the trash that she had strewn around from this garbage can.

D20_2375

D20_2390

“yes, that is the brush I used”

D20_2377

“but I thought I looked purdy? all sparkly and everything.” “what? you think I look silly?”

D20_2421

So what did I learn from all this? Never let your Boston Terrier get bored! They will find trouble, in ways you couldn’t even imagine. And lastly Bella is all girl, pink is definitely her color. :-)

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Unfortunately, me ooohing and aaahing over cute Bella started a new discussion with Tori blurting out that she saw what I last wrote about "searching the net for one" and of course she said this for Benny's benefit because he was sitting in the room. Long story, short ending - still NO DOG for me. lol

Franziska Patterson said...

hahaha...she is a cute dog! And I love your 'dog pictures'. Nice job, Gusti.

P.S. Quinn, as far as I remember Benni said you can have a dog any time you want, he just is reserving the naming rights for the dog...

Patti Meador said...

What a cutie, pink is her color for sure. :)
I don't know if dogs blush, but Boston Terriers definitely DO!

Terri said...

Poor poor little Bella! You can tell she's definitely a "Girlie Girl" & she likes pink! But you can also tell that the poor thing is so humiliated! I'm sure she is saying it isn't bad enough to get caught "red-handed" with the evidence, but to have a "camera buff" for a MOM!! Life is really the pits! And to think she has to pose with the evidence to add insult to injury! How could you???
Very cute picts. Gusti!!!
Love you, Mom