Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Siren Pink

It's project time around here again. Mission: to combine Kira and Kali into 1 bedroom that they both like and fit into. Tasks include selling 2 beds, buying a new full over full bunk bed, getting rid of tons of stuff, buying new comforters, painting "new" room siren pink, rehanging all decor, etc. etc. It really seems like this project could go on forever. We are making progress though. Major hiccup was that the new beds are 2 weeks out... they could have told me that when I was at the warehouse. Oh well. So here are a few pics of the progress so far.


Waiting for the new beds.
I was really questioning the sanity of letting Kali choose this color
while I was painting, but it has grown on me.

Had to show a peek into the bathroom that Kali madeover in June.


Kira's old room and bed that sold 2 hours after listing it.

Kali's old room and twin bunk beds that are still for sale.

7 comments:

Kylee said...

How cute! I love the pink, although I'm surprised "tomboy" Kira went for it. :)

I wish I would have known you were selling that bed - we are in the process of trying to find a big boy bed for Alec. You could have sold it in less than 2 hours!

Quinn said...

I love the comforter, it fits to the color perfect. I'm sure that bunkbed will go too, it was a great bed.

Serenity Rachel said...

Cute and I like the pink with the green in the bathroom. So, what's going to be in Kali's old room now? You guys will see when you come how much work we still have to do.

Robyn said...

Cute rooms! Why are the girls going to be sharing a room now? Are you moving Kyle upstairs?

Gusti said...

Kali and Kira will be in Kali's room. The other room will be an office for me and Anthony. We are taking back our bedroom as a place for sleep and hoping that by moving all electronics out that Anthony's insomnia will relax a bit. Kinda stinks to be 16 and have to share a bedroom, but hey MUCH worse things could happen. And in my experience you become much closer to the person you share a room with. Reni will always have a special place in my heart because we shared a room through High School... and she knows WAY to much about me!

Gretchen said...

I love the pink bedroom with the green bathroom. So "preppy"! Hope the sharing goes well and no one gets hurt!!! JK

Sarah said...

Um... maybe you should warn people that the bunk bed you're trying to sell weighs a TON and likes to eat toes !!!