Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pictures, pictures and more pictures

I forgot to tell everyone that I bought a new camera a few weeks ago. The main reason I love it is because it's waterproof and it fits in my purse (ok, thats 2 reasons but who's counting). Do you know how often I have wanted to bring a camera somewhere but I just couldn't justify packing "the beast". No more excuses, my neon green baby camera will go everywhere with me. Even though some of the pictures are very simplistic I think they are better than nothing. So here is a recap of the last several days all taken with my baby camera.

The most exciting thing to do here at the Hospital is surf the net
It's been fun getting to hang with my Sister Patience

Hard decisions... which webkinz do I buy from the giftshop?


James is such a trooper to volunteer to go on this trip with us

I was trying to convince Kira that I should really get the most comfortable bed in the room
but somehow I'm still on the fold out.
At least they feed you pretty good around here

The webkinz I finally chose and named Andrew.


If you look at the tall buildings back in the skyline that is Denver

The military hospital that caused this whole incredible medical complex on 1 site

Playing online with my new webkinz

so I was trying to take a self portrait of me and Kira, obviously I need more practice with my new camera
Kyle on one of the rides at Elitches

Our first Rock concert- Metro Station!



the concert was at Elitch Gardens amusement park

The boys got to spend the whole day there


4 comments:

Quinn said...

I'm sorry I missed your text today. I would have loved to chat. I have my cell in my pocket again now though, so let me know when you have a minute. I am so glad to see everyone having a good time and looking happy. And that no one has complained about being bored is GREAT! We think of you all the time - especially Kira.

Anthony Darling said...

finally some pictures...none of you though... :(

Judy Parker said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Hope you don't mind me checking up on your family now & then. It was so great to see all of you in Coos Bay! Tell Kira that the hot tub keeps calling her name. It misses her so much. I hope all is going well. Love ya :-)

Gretchen said...

Elitches is fun. I haven't been there for a long time. The last time I went, I was under the age of 5 and I think I threw up and something! Hope everyone is doing great. Love Ya!