Sunday, August 9, 2009

Boondocks and a date

When Kira's not connected to medicine and machines we try to go have a little fun. Some days she is up for it other days not so much. I guess I am a mean Mom for forcing her to have fun but I know it makes her feel better when we are done. And she sleeps better at night. So this is Boondocks.


Kyle, James & Kira

I love Kira's hands in this one





Patience and Matt going out for her Birthday date
Can you tell I was in charge of dinner?

I told the boys they could cut the pizza... and then I changed my mind

I am getting better at this self portrait thing, at least we are both in the picture. I just don't know what I am doing with my hand?

Bailey and Kyle


Kira starting a puzzle.. that I of course HAD to finish. I mean you can't just leave it sitting there!

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

Sounds like despite the difficult part of being there you are doing some fun stuff too. Way to go mom.

Quinn said...

Only two more days - and of course you couldn't just leave the puzzle, besides you are bored out of your mind at the hospital too right! Remember me telling you how I organized an entire game room while Jeffrey was in the hospital. I sorted playing pieces that hadn't seen their original box for years till everything was playable again.

Nita said...

You really are OCD, lol, but the funny part is that I would totally be the same way with the puzzle! I don't think that I could ever leave a puzzle unfinished! Quinn is right too, you also are totally bored and have to have some fun along with the kids! You are a great mom Gusti!