Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senior Season

So less than a month till graduation and all high school seniors are feeling it. That means I am too... let me explain. It's time to start sending out graduation announcements. And whats an announcement without a picture, thats right "boring"! Thats where I come in. It doesn't matter if you had your session in the fall, winter or spring now is when seniors are wanting something cool (photo wise) to give to friends and family with their announcements. I have oodles and oodles of COOL options, however they all fall under 1 key word... CUSTOM. Yep that means I personally design and create each one for each individual. A super fun project in small doses but 3 in 2 days leaves me a bit sleep deprived. So enough blogging and on with the designs. Yep that was the "carrot" you will have to check back soon to actually see what I come up with.....

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Can't wait to see some of your designs. Did I mention I am in charge of "designing" certain things for the European Area of Seminary and Institute. Hence - birthday cards right now. With a "daily scripture reading" theme or something original. I need to start waxing creative real soon. Any ideas - send them my way.

lisabroadhead said...

I am waiting anxiously!