Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beauty & the Beast

I just wanted to take a minute to share what Anthony has been doing lately. February till the end of April we didn't see much of him. We survived and happily we were able to watch the fruits of his labors. He played Lafou in our Stake production of Beauty and the Beast. When I watched the opening show I was so impressed that I called his Mom and told her she HAD to come and see this for herself because otherwise she wouldn't believe it. I snuck her into town for the closing performance and Anthony had no idea till he looked down and recognized her sitting with us in the front row! It was priceless! The show was amazing and I was so happy that he got to be a part of it. Now for the best part... the pictures of course :-)

"How can you even read these things, there are no pictures"

"awhh not the woods, I hate the woods"
"ha ha finders keepers"

"My what a guy, GA - STON"


some adoring fans

ruffles and makeup, who would have thought?

"thanks Mom for coming"

Ok Anthony, could you do my makeup next time cuz I look pasty compared to you!
signing autographs... how cool is that?

4 comments:

Terri said...

WOW!!! Congratulations to Anthony!! And yes we're sorry we had to miss it!! The main thing, is that from what we saw when we were there, & now especially from the pictures, you had fun doing it.
Great job & good for you Anthony!!
Love You, Terri & Rex

Quinn said...

Anthony looks sooo cool in costume! I hope you have a video, because I would love to see it when we come. Only 7 1/2 more weeks till take off.
Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

I'm gonna miss the long hair. I know he didn't like it but it was so not a computer nerd hair cut. The 'guy-liner' wasn't bad either ;)

Robyn said...

Way to go Anthony!!!