Thursday, May 21, 2009

Senior Ball -May 16, 2009

Sometimes life just does not slow down. I can't believe it has almost been a week since this event? What a fun time! I could ramble but instead I will just go straight to the pictures.
Kali's oldest friend Mary did her hair and makeup, what a sweetheart.

traditions

"What if I accidentally poke you with this pin?"

"You wouldn't do that"

"I'm on a date... I can't believe I'm on a date!"

Hyrum, Kali, Chris, Madison, Ephraim, & Lisha

The whole gang

"Dang, I look good!"
Thanks for taking him, Madison.
Nice Moves

Lisha

They look like part of a wedding party.

"OK hurry up and take it"

a timeless look

Practicing for the good night kiss?

Nothing like a best friend.

"Sitting next to a pretty girl and eating... does life get any better than this?"

"It's it time for you to be going now, Mom?"

"I can't keep my eyes off of her, not even for a picture!"


and a fun time was had by all. The End

3 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

awww, I love to see Chris on a date!!! how wonderful! Also, I thought Kali reminded me so much of Tori in some of those pics. I think Tori will look a lot like that in a few years. Crazy how time flies. Is Kali a senior???

Darilyn said...

What a fun time. She looks gorgeous.

Quinn said...

That is sooo cool that Kali and Chris went to Prom in a group together. That is so great! They both look awesome. I miss Kali. It was so fun to have her with us last summer. I can't wait for this summer. Just another couple of weeks. Those were fun pictures. Enough to give me the feeling of seeing a little more than 1 or 2 gives. Love you guys.