Friday, January 16, 2009

Conventions are rough





It seems like I just got back from Phoenix a few hours ago, but really I returned home on Wednesday. What was I doing in Phoenix you ask? I was at the Professional Photographers National Convention (aka Imaging USA). It is sooo much fun, and there is literally too much to do. By the last day most people have stopped taking notes and are just trying not to flip the breaker box in thier brain.... warning... OVERLOAD... too much to process! My friends and I had a special treat this year of being invited up to a VIP lounge at the tradeshow. If this is what it feels like to be a VIP, I think I could get used to it. Thanks Tami and Jerrie for another rockin good time.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Yeah, I can't wait to hear ALL about it!

Terri said...

Well one thing I can say about my two girls, with all their flying experience, beginning for you,
"Gusti" at the ripe old age of
"3 years old" neither of you "let grass grow under your feet!"
Love you, Mom