Monday, November 17, 2008

IKEA

Just a reminder that this blog is called Random Gustiness, thus giving me full permission to take you on adventures of my choosing. I dedicate this post to Gretchen and to Davis (hows New York BTW?)... 2 of the biggest IKEA fans I have ever met in my life. There are many others of you who are also passionate about this store. Some of you love it, some of you hate it but the best part is that this song totally covers it. I have such fond memories of the many hours I have spent there over the years. Not always fond memories of the hours assembling furniture from there... but at least I've never had the experience of a 2 hour drive back to the store to pick up the parts that weren't in the box (poor Reni). enjoy



5 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

I love IKEA and feel blessed to have one close by. It was funny that when my mom was here, and she was actually getting homesick, going to IKEA made her feel all better, because it was a store/food/stuff she was familiar with. So funny.

Anyway, I tagged you on my blog Gusti!

Quinn said...

I love IKEA too. Heck, half my home is IKEA. But I didn't get everything there. Nowadays there is a website (http://www.wikinea.de/) here in Germany that you can find used IKEA furniture FOR EVEN CHEAPER. The good thing is you don't generally have to assemble it - someone else has already done it. The bad thing is - you don't always know if they've done it correctly and you have to drive somewhere generally to get it.

Terri said...

Gusti, on our many trips to UT, we have never set foot in an IKEA. But I had to watch the You Tube clip, as I could not imagine in my wildest dreams, from the picture what it could be. Well maybe some ideas..........

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Hey I'm all about the food! Gotta LOVE those cinnamon rolls. One of these days I'll have enough money to purchase their inexpensive furniture.