Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Driving Hazard

Well yes it's official Kali now has her driving permit! (Gasp) I know, I know, I don't feel old enough to have a daughter her age but she definately is my daughter through and through. She got home from Europe on July 28th and on the 29th she wanted to go in and get her permit. She is doing quite well with her driving. She even helped me drive to Oregon last week ( and I'm still here to write about it). Tomorrow we leave for Pioneer Trek... Anthony & I are privledged to be going as Ma & Pa. We will learn first hand to appreciate what the pioneers sacrificed to settled Utah. I'm sure I will tell you more about it later. See you in a few days after I've walked and walked and walked and walked and walked...... :-}

4 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Wow that is sooo cool. Double cool! I constantly remind myself that I have friends my age with kids the same age as I nanny, but I still forget, Congrats Kali!!! And soo cool that you get to help with TREK!!! One more thing on my list of things I wish I could do but can't. (the married thing- she huffs grudgingly:)

Robyn said...

Driving already????? Can't we stop time just for a little bit. You'll have a great time on the trek, Kier and I got to be a Ma & Pa when our ward went to Martins Cove, very cool!!!! Have fun!

Darilyn said...

Oh...my....heck. She looks exactly like you. Freaky to see her staring at me. I had a major flashback to high school. It doesn't help that i just finished a super marathon weekend high school reunion.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT'S freaky! Congrats!