Sunday, August 17, 2008

Look out Lake Powell

Pioneer Trek was awesome! I'd share a photo but I was forbidden to take my camera. Something about it not fitting into my 5 gallon bucket along with my other essential items? I would share my favorite parts but it's kind of like talking about a movie that some of your friends havn't seen and blowing the whole ending for them. So lets just say that if any of you have the chance to go, that I highly recomend it! Now after a LONG shower and a few hours at home (and a few loads of laundry) we are off to Lake Powell with 3 other families to share a houseboat and spend some serious time playing! I will definately be bringing my camera so expect a post sometime after the 24th. Hope you are enjoying the last week of summer!

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Have a great time at Powell and take TONS of photos!

Amy C. Quick said...

Oh, I love the houseboat weeks at Powell. I haven't been in a couple of years. I miss Powell...Oregon is just so far away.
And ironically, my brother-in-law and sister are on their houseboat at Powell this week...some timeshare thing they have.
No sinking it like those Playboy Bunnies did to theirs last month...LOL.