Saturday, March 13, 2010

Water Polo… Has begun

So guess where I’ve been hanging out lately….

GUS_6406

Yep- at the pool. With 3 kids playing water polo and a husband that has decided to be the assistant coach, we will spend many hours there over the next few months.

GUS_6454

Kyle- congratulating his big Sis on playing a good game

GUS_6565

“my first High School suit – even though I’m a 6th grader, I play JV”

GUS_6459

The Mighty Varsity Girls- Kali, Madison, & Kaila

GUS_6768 

GUS_6460 

Rear view of the new suits

GUS_6740

Coach Anthony and Ken

GUS_6652

Kira is training to be a goalie… thats why her hand is in front of the ball- oops :-)

GUS_6732

“Shoot it Kyle!”

GUS_6751

Kyle & Co.

GUS_6783

Notice which kid is sticking her tongue out at the coach?

GUS_6801

Now that my Blog is caught up, I can get packed for Germany. By this time tomorrow I will be on the plane. Talk to you again when I have more pictures to share.

1 comment:

Anthony Darling said...

ah, the smell of chlorine and the feel of the 110% humidity...gotta love it!