Sunday, July 19, 2009

Newport, Oregon and all it's splendor

The Darlings
What it looked like most days.


What it looked like the day we did family pictures. (some prayers are answered)

We even brought my pampered pooch, Bella. It was a family vacation and she counts.

Benjamin & Quinn

Playing in the waves

Rex & Mom

Niklas- the cool surfer dude

The distance from our rental to the water. Ours is the little blue one.

Kira & Anthony wave jumping

The Schulze family

poor jellyfish

Anthony & Kira

bonus question: name this little critter?

underside of said critter. I don't know what it is?

The whole crew. (not bad for using a timer, huh?)

8 comments:

Kylee said...

Love the pictures! That family picture turned out wonderful.

Melanie said...

It makes me happy to see your DARLING (no pun intended) family. I looks like you are having an enjoyable summer. My life is crazy busy being a mom, finishing our basement, husband going to school and a website that would like to take over my life...well, that's everything in a nutshell! :) It's all good. I'm just thinking about you. (((HUG)))

Quinn said...

And of course you blogged it before me- how did you do that? I loved the week in Newport! Thanks for the memories.

Meike said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time together! And I love, love the family pictures. The Darling pictures and the Schulze pictures!

Robyn said...

Fun to see even Grandpa and Grandma Q!

Darilyn said...

I'm glad the sun came out for your pictures.

Amy C. Quick said...

Sand Shrimp...do I get a prize...

Gusti said...

Amy-
Yes you get a prize! Just meet me in Denver this next 2 weeks to claim it. Oh wait, thats right you'll be here anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing you. Text me the details about when you get here.