Friday, June 25, 2010

Run the Sky is Falling




Let me introduce my new favorite band... Run the Sky is Falling (aka Anthony Darling and Nic Fitzgerald) They were leads in Beauty and the Beast about a year ago and have continued to colaborate on their love of music ever since. This is a clip of their official first performance under this name. Please forgive the ridiculous looks of my children as they didn't realize I was video taping with my camera and apparently were quite disturbed by me holding my camera in place for that long. whatever.



Great job guys!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

WOW! Now we know why it's your fav.! Anthony has been a fav. of mine since the first time I heard him sing! For a minute I thought the green shirt was Quinn from the back!!But then Kali turned around, don't ya just love your kids?!!
Mom

Darilyn said...

Wow, I had no idea. That was fantastic.